To improve the quality of life of individuals with and at risk of developing diabetes and their families within the El Paso Region, through educational programming, awareness and advocacy, for the prevention, management and early detection of diabetes.
Calendar of Upcoming Events
- FREE YOGA CLASS FOR WOMEN WITH TYPE 2 DIABETES on September 26, 2016 11:00 am
- Type 1 Diabetes Child and Parent Support Group on September 29, 2016 5:30 pm
- English Diabetes Management Class on October 4, 2016 9:00 am
- English Diabetes Management Class on October 8, 2016 9:00 am
- Type 1 Diabetes Support group for Teens on October 9, 2016 3:00 pm
- Diabetes Management Class in Spanish on October 11, 2016 9:00 am
- Healthy Living Cooking Class on October 14, 2016 10:30 am
- Diabetes Management Class in Spanish on October 15, 2016 9:00 am
- Amigos Dulces Support Group on October 17, 2016 10:00 am
- FACES of Diabetes 2016 on October 21, 2016 7:00 am
- EPDA Annual Golf Tournament on May 12, 2017 1:00 pm
Type 1 Diabetes TrialNet
EPDA is currently recruiting participants for upcoming clinical trials.
Anyone between the ages of 1 and 45 years with a sibling, child or parent with type 1 diabetes.
Anyone between the ages of 1 and 20 with a sibling, child, parent, cousin, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, grandparent or half-sibling with type 1 diabetes.
Receive EPDA Information and Announcements to Your Inbox