To improve the quality of life of individuals with and at risk of developing diabetes and their families within the El Paso Region, through educational programming, awareness and advocacy, for the prevention, management and early detection of diabetes.
- English Diabetes Management Class on September 6, 2016 9:00 am
- Healthy Living Cooking Class on September 9, 2016 10:30 am
- Healthy Living Cooking Class on September 9, 2016 1:00 pm
- English Diabetes Management Class on September 10, 2016 9:00 am
- Type 1 Diabetes Support group for Teens on September 11, 2016 3:00 pm
- Diabetes Management Class in Spanish on September 13, 2016 9:00 am
- Diabetes Management Class in Spanish on September 17, 2016 9:00 am
- Amigos Dulces Support Group on September 19, 2016 10:00 am
- Type 1 Diabetes Child and Parent Support Group on September 29, 2016 5:30 pm
- FACES of Diabetes 2016 on October 21, 2016 7:00 am
- EPDA Annual Golf Tournament on May 12, 2017 1:00 pm
Type 1 Diabetes TrialNet
EPDA is currently recruiting participants for upcoming clinical trials.
Anyone between the ages of 1 and 45 years with a sibling, child or parent with type 1 diabetes.
Anyone between the ages of 1 and 20 with a sibling, child, parent, cousin, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, grandparent or half-sibling with type 1 diabetes.
Receive EPDA Information and Announcements to Your Inbox