Dr. Alfred Marquez and the Sandra Gonzalez of the El Paso Diabetes Association are asking for your help. We are organizing a drive together with Hunter Engineering of St Louis to save lives during this COVID-19 pandemic!
The company has created a project that is now on fast track approval from the FDA to make Respirators for our medical colleagues on the front lines dealing with Sick Patients simply by using recycled CPAP machines. We have heard of the danger of Viral exposure as medical personal come in contact with potentially infected individuals. As you may have heard, there is a shortage of proper equipment to protect the physicians, nurses, and respiratory therapists. BUT YOU CAN HELP.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- On Thursday, April 30, and Friday, May 1 bring the machine to the office of Dr. Alfred Marquez at 5939 Gateway West
- In exchange we will supply a goody bag filled with restaurant coupons and other goodies
- The donor will simply drive up to the office, call us at 915-779-6403 and we will take the CPAP from their car trunk.
- We will drop a Goody bag in exchange.
- The machines are then shipped to the engineering company and then distributed to needed communities.
- We would love for you to help us get the word out!
Small businesses are welcome to donate stuff for the gift bags. We have the opportunity to help small businesses as well.
How awesome is that? By the way, if someone cannot make it to our office on either of those two days, they can call us and we will arrange to get the CPAP from them.
We personally want to thank you in advance for your help and generosity!
Alfred Marquez Jr DDS and Sandra Gonzalez El Paso Diabetes Center